Monday, December 14, 2009

If you are a woman who seams to have gone insane, lost her mind in a fog or anxiety frenzy, has gained weight, insomnia, bad skin, hair growth and don’t have the energy to deal with it, don’t worry! You’re not crazy, you’re just messed up. Having unbalanced hormones can reek havoc on you but most women don’t know that. They are forced, as I was, to come to the conclusion that they are certifiably crazy, but its not true! When your hormones are out of whack it can feel as if you have literally gone nuts. If you have ever wondered why you cant stop yelling, why you cant sleep, why you cant get out of bed, why the heck you cant you lose a single pound and why the doctors are still saying all you need is an antidepressant, maybe I can help. I have been suffering with low progesterone, PCOS, a burnt out adrenals and insulin resistance for over three years. Through research and trial and error I have created a plan to regulate my hormones, lose weight and become the woman I recognize as myself. Join me as I follow this plan and see if it can help you or someone you love as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment